- The Union Street Garden and Community Development members will be up to date with Dues.
- Attend meetings and workshops organized by Greenthumb and other sister Gardens.
- Attend and actively participate in meeting of the Union Street Garden and community Development.
- Maintain the Garden property, including the sidewalk, clean and safe for public use year-round. (Snow and storm debris must be removed in timely manner.)
- Maintain hours when garden gates are unlocked and open for the general public to enter.
- Hold “open house” event twice each year to invite the public to the garden.
- Drugs, alcohol, gambling not permitted
- Gardeners have keys and can enter within reasonable time to manage garden and their boxes.
- The Garden’s open hours will be posted both onsite at the garden, and on the website.